New to Rachio Need help - Getting Started - Rachio Community
New to Rachio Need help
post by ltcharles24 on Jul 30, 2023
We recently purchased a home with the rachio watering systems. We lnow nothing about the system. Is tgere a live person I can talk too?
post by SalisburySam on Jul 30, 2023
Welcome to the community and Rachio ownership. I’d suggest checking your Rachio unit to see which one you have. Then download and read the owners manual from the Rachio website. This gets you going.
I’m guessing your new home’s irrigation system is working. Can the previous owner or realtor explain the system to you sufficiently well enough to at least operate it to save your landscape during this hot summer? If the previous owner has the system set up properly, you may need to do nothing at all.
Good luck, and again, welcome.
post by Thomas_Lerman on Jul 30, 2023
Other than transfer ownership to you
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Smart House Timer - Can’t Update Firewall | 0 | 32 | Apr 27 |
| Rachio 3not connecting FIXED | 0 | 130 | Sep 2025 |
| Bought house with Rachio system and nice urban garden | 1 | 99 | Sep 2025 |
| Upgrading to Ranchio 3 possible? | 1 | 169 | Oct 2025 |
| Newbie - Need Assistance I | 4 | 94 | May 4 |