New Seed Schedule Without WI? - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

New Seed Schedule Without WI?

post by johnmsch on Nov 5, 2019

I setup 3 schedules to water daily for my new seed:

  1. Finish before sunrise
  2. 12:30pm
  3. 5:30pm

This morning, I got a notification of a saturation skip for the 12:30pm watering. Although I agree this would normally be a good thing, in this case I need to keep the seed wet so it will germinate properly.

Still being a relative rookie with the R3, I may be missing something obvious, but how do I turn off Weather Intelligence for specific schedules? I want all 3 of these to run every day for a few weeks. As I monitor the weather closely, if its going to rain before the next scheduled run I will manually skip that run.

post by Linn on Nov 5, 2019

Go into each schedule, click on Weather Intelligence, and make sure all the options are unchecked.

post by johnmsch on Nov 5, 2019

DOH! I knew it would be something simple. Thank You!