New grass please help ordering zones - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
New grass please help ordering zones
post by sdsmith on Sep 4, 2019
Hey everyone, I just had hydroseeding done today. They advised me to water 4-5 times a day. Fine I have the Rachio, anything is possible!!! What I am trying to do is water every day and set multiple schedules up to get to the recommended water times. My only problem is I can’t jump around to let the water soak in 1, 3, 5, 2 and 4 vs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, going in order. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance.
post by franz on Sep 4, 2019
If you are trying to reorder zones go into the duration editing screen, hold down the three line bar on the right side and you will be able to drag the zone in the order you would like.
post by sdsmith on Sep 4, 2019
Thank you, I got it figured out.