Need Help Converting converting Hunter Pro C to Rachio 3 - Getting Started - Rachio Community
Need Help Converting converting Hunter Pro C to Rachio 3
post by Jrusso57 on May 9, 2025
Need Help converting Hunter Pro C to Rachio 3 as per attached picture of existing wires. Am I just moving wires in right side of Hunter to Rachio
post by Thomas_Lerman on May 9, 2025
- On the top-left are REM (remote), AC2, AC2, and GND (ground). Instead, you will use the app (as remote) and the Rachio power adapter.
- On the bottom-left, you have SEN, SEN, and COM. I personally would suggest connecting without the sensor to begin with (maybe even never connect). COM (common) would be used, but I would have to remind myself how the sensor is wired in to know which way to wire so it works correctly without the sensor which would connect differently anyway.
- On the right, it looks like you have a P/MV (pump or master valve) and zones 1-7 which would go directly to Rachio
I know, more than you asked.
post by Jrusso57 on May 9, 2025
Thank you for the prompt response. Seems simple enough!
post by Thomas_Lerman on May 9, 2025
I would suggest making sure all the zones are working before the transition, If it has wires that are not hooked up, I would label wires (maybe anyway).