Multiple flow meters in line for multiple controllers - Getting Started / Wireless Flow Meter - Rachio Community
Multiple flow meters in line for multiple controllers
post by jsore on May 31, 2018
If I wanted to have flow control and I have 3 16 Zone controllers can I install 3 flow meters in series, each connected to its own controller? If so what are the installation restrictions.
post by spscoutenPhD on Oct 31, 2018
You will want to make sure you have enough linear space to accomplish this. I have done several installations with 2 WFM that are back to back. I found it is important to have @8 inches between them for best results.
This requires you to have a full 6 inches prior to the first one, 1st flow meter, 8 inches, 2nd flow meter, 8 inches, 3rd flow meter and then 14 inches of clean pipe (no bends) after the 3rd flow meter. That comes out to about a 57 inch long area to accomplish this.