Multi control, order on home screen - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community

Multi control, order on home screen

post by tcarlock on Mar 11, 2025

I have multiple controller’s 3 and on the home screen there is no what to arrange them in logical order. Would like to be able to order them as I see fit. Currently they are ordered

I would like to be able to hold done on a specific controller and move it up or down to put in the order I desire.

Currently the 3Dots only let you move the controller to a new address. Not position or order within the app.

93 views

post by franz on Mar 12, 2025

Thank you for the feedback, I will forward to our product team for review!

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Why Is the Watering History Still So Useless After All These Years?! 6 245 May 9
Map load error on weather intelligence page 0 20 May 1
App idea: display watering in inch units 1 102 Apr 6
Smart hose update suggestions 0 35 Apr 20
The problem with “Adjust Watering” and how to fix it (fix the user interface) 0 62 May 18