Multi control, order on home screen - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community

Multi control, order on home screen

post by tcarlock on Mar 11, 2025

I have multiple controller’s 3 and on the home screen there is no what to arrange them in logical order. Would like to be able to order them as I see fit. Currently they are ordered

I would like to be able to hold down on a specific controller and move it up or down to put in the order I desire.

Currently the 3Dots only let you move the controller to a new address. Not position or order within the app.

95 views

post by franz on Mar 12, 2025

Thank you for the feedback, I will forward to our product team for review!

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rain Skip - observed rain time window 1 88 Sep 2025
Please provide a local API to irrigation controller 0 73 Mar 20
Web interface no longer updated, prior functions broken 4 152 Apr 28
How to get feature request to Rachio 0 46 Mar 17
The Actual Pro Warranty Duration 3 72 May 12