Manual Skip not available - Schedules & Zones / Flex Daily - Rachio Community

Manual Skip not available

post by NJ0130 on May 20, 2020

I have watering restrictions and utilize the Manual skip to manage within the guidelines. I have Flex Daily set. The Manual skip button is not available on many days recently. It will show up on some days but not others. An additional issue I have had recently is that I have set a Manual Skip but the program watered anyway.

post by franz on May 20, 2020

Manual schedule skip is only supported on the “next” watering day, nothing else in the future.

post by ckm on Dec 20, 2025

That’s extremely annoying. I know there’s fog (enough for everything to be soaked) for the next week and I need to turn off watering, but can’t just skip, I have to shut the whole thing down. Which sucks, esp if you’re travelling with intermittent cell service.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Scheduling during Heat
Flex Daily
0 85 Jul 2025
Scheduling Bug for end before schedules
Flex Daily
2 92 Sep 2025
Trying something new for our backyard refresh…need input
Flex Daily
7 130 Oct 2025
Top-up watering suggestion?
Flex Daily
0 29 Jun 2
Flex Schedule control via Home Assistant
Flex Daily
0 45 11d

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.