Manual skip for days next week - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community

Manual skip for days next week

post by jdirks on Sep 22, 2025

I know people have been asking for this for at least 5 years and don’t really understand why this simple fix has not been implemented. On the calendar it shows the active watering days and I can skip the next day but not any further out. Lets say I water every day and it is Monday and I want it to water Tuesday and Wednesday but not Thursday…well too bad you have to set yourself a reminder for Wednesday to get back into the app and skip Thursday. I would sure be great if I could just skip it when I am thinking about it.

56 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Why Is the Watering History Still So Useless After All These Years?! 6 245 May 9
Map load error on weather intelligence page 0 20 May 1
Grow-In Schedule - Run every 3 hours 0 77 Sep 2025
Interval updates: historical averages vs. real conditions 5 145 Nov 2025
Why Rachio can easily provide a 64 zone controller without making a new model 0 36 May 12