Manual schedule start - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

Manual schedule start

post by Steve55 on Jul 31, 2020

I have Fixed schedules that run three days a week. How do I manually start the schedule to run on another, additional day? I don’t want to add a fourth day to the regular setup; just add an occasional extra day of the whole schedule. Where on the Rachio app do I start my Fixed schedule manually?

552 views

post by gaustin on Jul 31, 2020

Blue arrow bottom right of the screen when you open the app. You can either run individual zones or click on the schedule tab at the top of the screen and run your schedule. Hope this helps

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Series 3 and Crestron Custom
Smart Home & API
0 62 Aug 2025
Run Rachio-3 without WIFI
Controller
0 132 Oct 2025
New valve won’t update firmware
Firmware Release Notes
0 92 Mar 13
Everydrop Wired Flow Meter - False Leak Reporting
Wired Flow Sensors
4 159 Apr 14
Rachio 3 says zone running but it’s not
Troubleshooting
4 81 May 17