Manual schedule start - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

Manual schedule start

post by Steve55 on Jul 31, 2020

I have Fixed schedules that run three days a week. How do I manually start the schedule to run on another, additional day? I don’t want to add a fourth day to the regular setup; just add an occasional extra day of the whole schedule. Where on the Rachio app do I start my Fixed schedule manually?

554 views

post by gaustin on Jul 31, 2020

Blue arrow bottom right of the screen when you open the app. You can either run individual zones or click on the schedule tab at the top of the screen and run your schedule. Hope this helps

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How to water on odd days but not Wednesday
Schedules & Zones
0 95 Jul 2025
Timer started to leak now it won’t work at all
Troubleshooting
0 56 Aug 2025
No schedule found
Schedules & Zones
3 65 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 16zone not opening or closing zones
Troubleshooting
3 144 Dec 2025
Is saturation skip broken?
Troubleshooting
4 83 Jun 4