Manual schedule start - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

Manual schedule start

post by Steve55 on Jul 31, 2020

I have Fixed schedules that run three days a week. How do I manually start the schedule to run on another, additional day? I don’t want to add a fourth day to the regular setup; just add an occasional extra day of the whole schedule. Where on the Rachio app do I start my Fixed schedule manually?


post by gaustin on Jul 31, 2020

Blue arrow bottom right of the screen when you open the app. You can either run individual zones or click on the schedule tab at the top of the screen and run your schedule. Hope this helps


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Random Start
Troubleshooting
4 99 Jun 8
Full feedback moister control / sensor
Product Suggestions
0 51 Aug 2025
Rachio keeps dropping WiFi
Troubleshooting
14 387 May 8
Weather Station Not Showing / Weatherunderground not reporting - again!
Troubleshooting
16 214 Mar 21
History Page
Tech Support
1 54 May 12

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.