Low current on multiple valves - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

Low current on multiple valves

post by Bonnie55 on Jun 18

low current reported on multiple valves

post by markm4663 on Jul 12

I’ve had those show up.

Confusion thing is, when I run a manual retest, current is fine.

Sometime in the future, the zone runs again and again throws a low current notification. When I do another retest password again.

Any idea why this is happening?

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
This is my sixth time trying to update
Tech Support
0 50 Mar 23
History Page
Tech Support
1 51 May 12
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings
Tech Support
4 108 12d
All Weather Underground PWS Stations are gone
Tech Support
5 161 Mar 21
Rachio valve hub cycling through all colors after offline over winter
Tech Support
0 32 27d