Login no longer working - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Login no longer working

post by ldcook on Aug 13, 2024

My login doesn’t work. I clicked on "forgot password" several times but never receive the reset email. Need help.

post by tmcgahey on Aug 13, 2024

Are you certain you have the correct email address for the controller account? I believe it can be different than the community page.

Also, have you checked your spam for the reset?

post by ldcook on Aug 13, 2024

That was the problem. I was using the wrong email. All fixed now.

THANK YOU!

Lynn Cook

post by tmcgahey on Aug 13, 2024

@ldcook

I’d recommend removing your address from your last post…

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Deleting Removed Hub
Troubleshooting
0 52 Feb 26
I am trying to install a new smart hose timer and it keeps failing the firmware update
Troubleshooting
0 36 Mar 23
Rachio not stopping zones
Troubleshooting
6 130 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 16zone not opening or closing zones
Troubleshooting
3 144 Dec 2025
Is saturation skip broken?
Troubleshooting
4 83 Jun 4