Limit Quick Run Zone time settings - Settings - Rachio Community
Limit Quick Run Zone time settings
post by Nwaterm on Jul 18, 2024
Is there a way a user can limit the number of hours for showing as selections when running Quick Run Zones. I mistakenly hit 10 hours rather than 10 minutes and of course ran all night for a zone. I would like to limit my hours to no more than 1 hour in the event I make this mistake again.
90 views
post by franz on Jul 18, 2024
We do not currently support that feature.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Crop coefficient off | 0 | 65 | May 1 |
| Notification in hose timer’s tile? Huh? | 1 | 112 | Sep 2025 |
| Run Rachio-3 without WIFI | 0 | 132 | Oct 2025 |
| Best Ambient Weather Network | How It Works and Why You Should Use It | 2 | 260 | Dec 2025 |
| Voltage in zones unused | 0 | 67 | Aug 2025 |