Last successful connection - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community
Last successful connection
post by jheirtzler on Sep 28, 2024
Hello,
My rental property has a Rachio 3 controller, and for the last week whenever I check the iPhone app it always says it’s offline. Since the property is out of state, I can’t easily check on it.
Is there a way in the app to display the last time the controller successfully connected to the internet to get the weather info and report how much it has run?
This happened earlier this summer too, and it has gone offline for several days and then reconnected. While connectivity issues aren’t ideal, I’d like to know if it’s powered on and running the schedule vs dead or powered off.
I appreciate the help.
62 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rachio not stopping zones | 6 | 130 | Sep 2025 |
| New rain sensor flip flopping | 3 | 79 | Sep 2025 |
| Smart Timers Reset | 0 | 45 | Sep 2025 |
| API Help - No Rachio devices found in account | 3 | 148 | Dec 2025 |
| Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender | 2 | 193 | Dec 2025 |