Kudos to Rachio - Feedback - Rachio Community
Kudos to Rachio
post by studio8h on Mar 21, 2024
Having settled in for life with my Gen 1 Rachio, now many years old, it was with great trepidation that I read that you’re discontinuing support for that series. So I reluctantly ordered the deliciously discounted Gen 3, dreading what would probably be a difficult transition. And I’m happy to report the changeover was painless, and I’m delighted. And I can go from my original 8 zones to 16, if needed. So many nice little tweaks from the earlier unit. Great improvement. One happy customer.
146 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| A word of encouragement for Rachio | 10 | 175 | 1d |
| Battery terminals broke off water got in | 0 | 25 | Jun 6 |
| Smart hose useage | 0 | 25 | Apr 13 |
| Master valve using motor operated valve | 1 | 30 | May 1 |
| Low Water Pressure | 0 | 19 | 12d |