Is there a minimum nozzle spacing in YARD MAP? - Getting Started / Rachio 3 - Rachio Community
Is there a minimum nozzle spacing in YARD MAP?
post by 1030miramar on Jun 20, 2025
I just purchased two Rachio 3 from Costco to replace two RainMachines that were becoming unreliable.
I am trying to set up the YARD MAP, but it isn’t working very well. I gave up trying it on my phone screen. I connected my phone to a 32" monitor using Samsung Dex, and, surprisingly, it seems to be worse.
I am impressed that it allowed me to draw triangles around widely spaced trees in one of my zones – non-contiguous areas is a nice feature!
However, it ignores most of my taps or clicks! After a lot of struggle, I have the areas for about 5 of my zones very crudely mapped out (with 19 zones still to do).
Is there a minimum spacing for emitters within the zone? I am having trouble adding enough emitters to my drip zones. Also, I have two 1.2" tree bubblers for each tree, but I think I am running into a minimum emitter spacing issue.
107 views
post by RPostWVU on Jun 23, 2025
The yard map doesn’t do anything. It's just documentation.
Reply