Irrigation pause not accounting zone water - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community

Irrigation pause not accounting zone water

post by gregjeffers06 on May 27, 2022

When a zone is watering and I pause my scheduled run, upon resuming, the app only recognizes and records precipitation for the remaining amount of time.

Example:

post by supa on Jul 24, 2024

Likewise had this issue today of the second watering after a resume only being recorded and not both before and after the pause being recorded.

post by Brg468 on Sep 13, 2024

@franz I just started noticing this behavior as well. This seems like a bug, and throws the zone moisture off. Any ideas?

post by supa on Sep 13, 2024

Just had a situation the other day where I would have liked to pause the irrigation because someone in the home started a dishwasher and laundry cycle. Remembered I had not heard anything back regarding this bug and figured it was less harm to let the irrigation finish.

Shame not even a response back on either thread yet and it’s been over two years since this was brought to light.

post by Brg468 on Sep 17, 2025

Bumping this question as it’s still an ongoing issue. @franz any updates? Thanks.