Interval watering skip ahead - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community
Interval watering skip ahead
post by Billhanson on Apr 20, 2023
I use interval watering on my grass. But my lawn service comes every Thursday. I know I can skip Thursdays but can I also then instruct Rachio to fall back a day or forward a day for that run?
235 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| IOS App - Bad? | 7 | 94 | 28d |
| Conversion of power supply | 1 | 39 | Apr 1 |
| Rachio 3 Dropping WAN connection - LAN Connection Okay | 7 | 111 | Apr 28 |
| Zone Fault but it appears to be working fine | 7 | 130 | Jul 2025 |
| New Flow Sensor Readings off the chart | 0 | 29 | 17d |