Interval days not working - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Interval days not working
post by Mariah on Jul 26, 2024
Hello,
I have my app set to run for 2 hours on even day intervals. I am in AZ and have a bubbler under the ground.
Yet when I look at the daily usage it is only running every 10 days. My 2 trees are dying- happens fast in this heat.
How do I fix this please?
post by franz on Jul 27, 2024
Hi, I had the engineering team review your schedule and it is on a Flex Monthly schedule type.
It is recommended to delete the old schedule, and create a new Fixed schedule type with even day intervals.
Here is more information on the different schedule types.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Drawings zones in the iOS and iPadOS apps is badly broken | 0 | 18 | 1d |
| Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only? | 0 | 56 | Sep 2025 |
| Changing existing schedule | 0 | 72 | Sep 2025 |
| Rainbird to Rachio 3 wiring help | 8 | 170 | Jan 3 |
| Smart Lighting Controller (SLC) | 11 | 415 | 5d |