Industry Leading Support! - Feedback - Rachio Community

Industry Leading Support!

You have selected 0 posts.

post by terminator on May 30, 2018

terminator

I have worked in the corporate world for a long time and have been responsible to start new business lines. Every company “dreams” of providing excellent support to set them apart but only a handful can actually do it due to budget, staffing, revenue, profit and other real-world issues.

Rachio has actually made it happen, similar to the likes of Apple (or probably even better)! Assisting customers within hours by actually checking real data, code fixes overnight, etc is unheard of! I have opened a couple of forum requests since I got the Rachio 3 a few weeks ago and they all have been responded to and solved within hours. Please keep up the good work! I have recommended Rachio to at least 3 other people since.

Most times people (including me) only post something on the forum when there is an issue and I wanted to take some time to give some kudos to Rachio. I am in no way related to Rachio, heard about Rachio a couple of months ago when I was in the market to buy a smart irrigation controller and bought my first Rachio3 a few weeks ago. I only wish that support from other companies that I deal with would be half of what Rachio does!

712 views

post by jim_gately on May 30, 2018

jim_gately

I agree…great staff who not only listen, they actually care!

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
A word of encouragement for Rachio 10 175 1d
Battery terminals broke off water got in 0 23 Jun 6
Smart Lighting Controller + Home Assistant 7 246 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings 4 112 12d
Hose timer will not shut off 1 83 Aug 2025