IFTTT slow in Response - Smart Home & API / Smart Home - Rachio Community
IFTTT slow in Response
post by conradh on Jun 28, 2018
I am using IFTTT to start a zone. Sometimes it can take up to a hour to get response back if the zone is finished. I use “if schedule complete event” for this. Is this delay caused by Rachio or by IFTTT?
post by DrTall on Jun 28, 2018
The IFTTT logs at https://ifttt.com/activity should show when your IFTTT event triggered. That should let you tell if the delay was on the IFTTT side or on the Rachio side.
post by conradh on Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the response. Can you help? I insert a screenshot. It looks like IFTTT is slow? Or am I wrong? Event finished at 8:28 and the call was made at 9:14
post by conradh on Jun 29, 2018
Since I posted this message the response time dramatically changed. Delay is now always less than 5 minutes!! Great.