Hunter MP Rotators & EPA WaterSense - Getting Started - Rachio Community

Hunter MP Rotators & EPA WaterSense

post by wrnoof on Jul 12, 2024

I have Hunter MP Rotators installed on old RainBird non-PRS spray heads. I want to replace the spray heads with shorter versions. However, the Hunter nozzles will not fit in shorter and new RainBird PRS spray heads. Hunter spray heads are not easily available and replacement is a lot of $. My question is whether the Hunter MP Rotators are “rotor sprinkler nozzles” making the attached spray head body exempt from EPA’s WaterSense specification or are they “spray sprinkler nozzles” requiring a PRS spray head? If exempt I can get new spray heads that are not PRS to fit the MP nozzles. The EPA spec is law in Colorado.

136 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Newbie - Need Assistance I 4 94 May 4
Rachio 3not connecting FIXED 0 130 Sep 2025
Bought house with Rachio system and nice urban garden 1 99 Sep 2025
New valve won’t update firmware 0 92 Mar 13
Scheduling for watering everyday, changing how long based on ET 0 50 Apr 26