Hunter HC Flow Meter, how to identify - Accessories & Sensors / Wired Flow Sensors - Rachio Community

Hunter HC Flow Meter, how to identify

post by cyphers on Sep 24, 2024

cyphers

Just installed Rachio 3 replacing a Hunter Hydrawise system. It used a Hunter HC Flow Meter which was working. I added it to the system and I can see that some kind of readings are taking place, but I don’t know if they are working (I assume not).

Going through calibration reported every single zone was too low flow, below 0.5 gpm, but I could see the gpm meter reading something like 0.13, so it wasn’t completely non-functional. All 10 zones are in fact drip line based so gpm is always going to be low. Thus, I don’t know if it’s working or not. I called it an Everydrop, but there are like 20 different selections. What is the “close enough” vendor/unit on this list that I can call this unit?

117 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
22 AWG Shielded Twisted Pair for Everydrop Wired Flow Meter OK?
Wired Flow Sensors
10 111 Jun 21
Everydrop Wired Flow Meter - False Leak Reporting
Wired Flow Sensors
4 159 Apr 14
Using Rachio for raised garden beds
Wiring
1 60 Apr 17
Converting sprinkler heads to drip system - new watering restrictions
Schedules & Zones
0 43 Jun 11
I have 500 rachios, why so did many quit rain skipping all of a sudden?
Tech Support
1 75 3d

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.