How to stop all watering? - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community

How to stop all watering?

post by misterskippy on Feb 17, 2023

Our exterminator is spraying around the house so I need to stop all watering for 3 days. I assume the best way to achieve this is to set my controllers to ‘standby mode’, correct?


post by Thomas_Lerman on Feb 17, 2023

That is what I would recommend


post by misterskippy on Feb 17, 2023

Thanks!

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Heat Boost Not Updating
Flex Daily
6 205 Aug 2025
Include numbered plastic tags to attach to valves
Product Suggestions
0 51 Aug 2025
API Help - No Rachio devices found in account
Smart Home & API
3 148 Dec 2025
The problem with “Adjust Watering” and how to fix it (fix the user interface)
Product Suggestions
0 62 May 18
Weather skip still runs
Weather
2 87 May 31