How to simplify operation? - Getting Started / Rachio 3 - Rachio Community

How to simplify operation?

post by Tmostad on May 14, 2021

I got the Rachio 3 to replace a Rainbird system which worked fine but I wanted to be able to control and monitor it over the internet. I only want to set start time for the system and run time for each zone. I don’t want anything else. Is there a way to do that?

post by philospher77 on May 14, 2021

You can do that with Fixed schedules.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio3 via HomeSeer
Rachio 3
0 48 May 4
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings
Tech Support
4 112 12d
Map load error on weather intelligence page
Product Suggestions
0 20 May 1
Grow-In Schedule - Run every 3 hours
Product Suggestions
0 79 Sep 2025
Flex Daily: Don’t credit soil moisture from predicted rain, only from actual recorded rainfall
Product Suggestions
3 88 11d