How to Default open a device in the app - Settings - Rachio Community

How to Default open a device in the app

post by gbutler on May 4, 2023

Hi All:

I have 1 Device for my home. Is there a way for this device to ‘default open’ when I open the Rachio app? It would be great for this to just open rather for me having to select the 1 device that I have on the app every time.

Thanks

253 views

post by Gene on May 4, 2023

Personally I appreciate that the most useful feature of the app (quick run) if much more visible on the Home Screen rather than the corner when the device is open.

1 month later

post by mikejeep on Jun 8, 2023

I came on here to ask for this exact feature. Seems odd to have to select my controller every single time I open the app. Also creates an extra swipe in the stack when expecting to exit the app.