How to change password using the web app? - Settings / Profile - Rachio Community

How to change password using the web app?

post by tachtevrenidis on Jul 27, 2015

Everything is working great with the Rachio but now it is time to use a password generator to create a very complex password for my Rachio account. Although I see how to change the password using the app, I don’t see how to do it on the web. Help?


post by franz on Jul 27, 2015

That functionality is not currently supported in the web app, on the roadmap but no date yet for implementation.


post by ghctim on Aug 22, 2017

bump…this is still needing and honestly pretty baffling that this wasn’t an MVP function…


post by michael.filbin on Jan 25, 2018

I was hoping to get an update on where this feature sits on your roadmap. This post is over two years old now. Thank you!


post by franz on Jan 25, 2018

Password reset and password change will be supported in our new V3 webapp.

Thanks for following up!