How do I view the current zone - Getting Started / Rachio 3 - Rachio Community
How do I view the current zone
post by Relbeek on Aug 1, 2022
If I do a quick run on a schedule it shows which zone is running, the duration, and the time remaining for that zone.
If I close out of the app and come back that screen is nowhere to be found.
Am I missing it or can you just not get back to that view?
I’m on iOS if that matters.
663 views
post by tmcgahey on Aug 2, 2022
If you are on the main screen, you should see a small circle in the bottom right corner of the screen. If something is running, it should look something like a wave inside the circle. If nothing is running, it will have a “play” icon.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rachio3 via HomeSeer | 0 | 48 | May 4 |
| I miss my Flex Schedule | 5 | 145 | Sep 2025 |
| Notification in hose timer’s tile? Huh? | 1 | 112 | Sep 2025 |
| Engineering Roadmap: WPA3 Support, Improved WiFi Security | 1 | 173 | Aug 2025 |
| Seasonal Shift DOUBLED my watering times | 0 | 71 | May 5 |