How do I view the current zone - Getting Started / Rachio 3 - Rachio Community
How do I view the current zone
post by Relbeek on Aug 1, 2022
If I do a quick run on a schedule it shows which zone is running, the duration, and the time remaining for that zone.
If I close out of the app and come back that screen is no where to be found.
Am I missing it or can you just not get back to that view.
I’m on iOS if that matters.
665 views
post by tmcgahey on Aug 2, 2022
If you are on the main screen, you should see a small circle in the bottom right corner of the screen. If something is running, it should look something like a wave inside the circle. If nothing is running, it will have a “play” icon.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rachio3 via HomeSeer | 0 | 48 | May 4 |
| Hose Timer won’t shut off | 0 | 50 | Dec 2025 |
| Please provide a local API to irrigation controller | 0 | 71 | Mar 20 |
| API: Base stations coming up empty | 0 | 75 | Aug 2025 |
| New Product Idea - Motion Sensor to turn on Zone | 2 | 40 | 27d |