How Delete 2nd (Duplicate) from App Devices list - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
How Delete 2nd (Duplicate) from App Devices list
post by Lanoon on Jun 6, 2024
Lanoon
Jun 2024
I just installed a new hose timer but I am left with 2 instances in the app. How remove one? When I hover over it, there is a momentary Move but when successfully select it (hard to do), it asks to move from one home to another and of course, I only have one.
Need simple delete instructions
93 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| History Page | 1 | 54 | May 12 |
| System suddenly run but the app shows it is | 8 | 101 | Sep 2025 |
| Rachio 3 integration with smartthings | 4 | 112 | 12d |
| Rachio 2 Solonoids wont turn off | 1 | 53 | Mar 29 |
| Rachio valve hub cycling through all colors after offline over winter | 0 | 34 | 27d |