How can I change the interval? - Settings / Controller - Rachio Community
How can I change the interval?
post by Tom850i on Aug 11, 2021
How can I change a schedule from watering every other day to every third or fourth day? The only choices I see are odd or even days.
post by Stewart on Aug 11, 2021
With Fixed, you can select any interval you like. With Flex Monthly or Flex Daily, the best you can do is select two days of the week, e.g. Monday and Thursday.
post by Tom850i on Aug 11, 2021
Thanks. I changed to fixed.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Voltage in zones unused | 0 | 67 | Aug 2025 |
| Run Rachio-3 without WIFI | 0 | 132 | Oct 2025 |
| Smart Timers Reset | 0 | 45 | Sep 2025 |
| Gallons Saved per Skip | 2 | 78 | Sep 2025 |
| Smart hose usage | 0 | 25 | Apr 13 |