Hose timer will not shut off - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community
Hose timer will not shut off
post by benbatey77 on Aug 23, 2025
@franz there is a separate thread about this but I’m new and couldn’t figure out how to add a comment
I’ve forgotten the problem valve repeatedly, done all troubleshooting I’ve found, no dice. I purchased two valves, one works, one does not. If you could have your team reach out that would be great.
Thanks,
Ben
post by franz on Aug 23, 2025
@franz Co-Founder/CTO @ Rachio
I have let our customer success team know to reach out. Thank you for your patience.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Smart timer leaks with long faucet threads | 1 | 42 | Apr 14 |
| Heat Boost not Editable | 0 | 91 | Jul 2025 |
| Hunter SRC Wiring Question | 2 | 105 | Aug 2025 |
| I miss my Flex Schedule | 5 | 142 | Sep 2025 |
| System suddenly run but the app shows it is | 8 | 98 | Sep 2025 |
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.