Hose timer will not shut off - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Hose timer will not shut off

post by benbatey77 on Aug 23, 2025

@franz there is a separate thread about this but I’m new and couldn’t figure out how to add a comment

I’ve forgotten the problem valve repeatedly, done all troubleshooting I’ve found, no dice. I purchased two valves, one works, one does not. If you could have your team reach out that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben

post by franz on Aug 23, 2025

@benbatey77

I have let our customer success team know to reach out. Thank you for your patience.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
I am trying to install a new smart hose timer and it keeps failing the firmware update
Troubleshooting
0 34 Mar 23
Watering when offline for 100+ minutes per zone
Troubleshooting
0 28 Jun 5
Rachio not stopping zones
Troubleshooting
6 127 Sep 2025
Weather Station Not Showing / Weatherunderground not reporting - again!
Troubleshooting
16 214 Mar 21
2 Master Valve and up to 2 zone Operation wiring for Less than $20 Tested no more Master valve zone Fault
Wiring
9 182 Sep 2025