Hose timer will not shut off - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Hose timer will not shut off

post by benbatey77 on Aug 23, 2025

@benbatey77 there is a separate thread about this but I’m new and couldn’t figure out how to add a comment

I’ve forgotten the problem valve repeatedly, done all troubleshooting I’ve found, no dice. I purchased two valves, one works, one does not. If you could have your team reach out that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben

post by franz on Aug 23, 2025

@franz Co-Founder/CTO @ Rachio

@benbatey77

I have let our customer success team know to reach out. Thank you for your patience.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio Gen 3 (Cannot update firmware) WIFI IOS 26.3 unknown error
Troubleshooting
0 71 Apr 3
Rachio keeps dropping WiFi
Troubleshooting
14 373 May 8
My hose-valve leaked inside & now I just get 1 yellow flash
Troubleshooting
0 48 Sep 2025
High current draw per Valve monitoring -Need help
Troubleshooting
4 148 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 says zone running but it’s not
Troubleshooting
4 78 May 17