Hose Timer no flow detected - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

Hose Timer no flow detected

post by Peakracer1 on Aug 5, 2024

Was working fine but get a no flow detected error. I removed it from the hose and faucet and replaced batteries even though they were new but have the same error message. One time doing this helped, but now its not working. Confirmed I have Wifi connection and there is flow from the faucet when I take it off.

Would like to add that there is actually no flow, not just the error message. If I try a quick run, I see the message getting to the time but it does not turn on.

117 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio detected an electrical fault in master valve or Zone
Tech Support
0 46 May 28
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings
Tech Support
4 112 12d
Ownership transfer not working
Tech Support
1 108 Jul 2025
All Weather Underground PWS Stations are gone
Tech Support
5 165 Mar 21
Rachio valve hub cycling through all colors after offline over winter
Tech Support
0 34 27d