Home Automation System Support besides Wink - Smart Home & API / Smart Home - Rachio Community
Home Automation System Support besides Wink
post by dwilliamhouston on Dec 8, 2014
Hi,
I just spent the most frustrating weekend trying to get Wink to work and I am shipping it back to Amazon today to get my money back. So the question I have now is whether there are any other home automation systems that Rachio officially supports?
Thanks,
David
post by franz on Dec 8, 2014
@dwilliam_houston Here are the current systems we are integrated with:
https://www.rach.io/integrations
We are finishing up our SmartThings integration soon and will have HomeKit integration next year, are there others you were looking at?
post by HickBoy on Dec 20, 2014
Franz,
Please look into adding Vera support. Vera has a very active community and even a forum dedicated to irrigation controllers: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/board,30.0.html
All Vera models supports LuuP and UPnP:
http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Luup_Intro
post by franz on Dec 20, 2014
@HickBoy Thanks for pointing this out, will definitely look into it.
post by kirksel on Aug 31, 2015
Any movement/progress on Vera integration? It’s a VERY popular platform and many of us would enjoying controlling our sprinklers from our Vera interface.
post by huydnguyen on Aug 31, 2015
Does this mean that the ST integration is back in progress, I recall seeing that it was put on hold for some time. Also with HomeKit devices requiring some new security chips does this mean for those that want HomeKit integration we will have to get a new Rachio Device that supports HomeKit?
post by ghctim on Aug 31, 2015
consider Control4! It’s a great overall system.
post by emil on Nov 16, 2015
Using Vera to control all z-wave devices I have
- Kwikset locks
- door sensors
- flood sensors
- light switch
- motion sensors
- wireless cameras (monitor only)
- alarm
I also use Vera through a plug in for Nest thermostat and Chamberlain garage door control (myQ).
post by plainsane on Nov 24, 2015
I opted for razberry since I have a raspberry pi 2. Everybody has gone after these ui’s that are just a thin wrapper over the zwave protocol.
But honestly, until I get real flow sensor support, I have shelved my http device driver to the iro.
post by dillon324 on Mar 29, 2017
I am having the same issue.