History Page - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

History Page

post by KenM on Apr 25

“History” does NOT display in Web-Based App. It DOES show in the mobile App. Is this common? Is there a Fix?


post by davehu on May 12

I traded messages with Rachio support on this a few weeks ago. Essentially they said they are no longer supporting the web app. I let them know this is unacceptable that they expect everything to be done on a phone when I am sitting at my desk computer.


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Master valve using motor operated valve
Tech Support
1 27 May 1
Rachio 3, only red blinking on light 1
Tech Support
0 68 Aug 2025
Rachio 2 Solonoids wont turn off
Tech Support
1 50 Mar 29
Rachio 3 integration with smartthings
Tech Support
4 108 12d
New Flow Sensor Readings off the chart
Tech Support
0 27 17d