History Page - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

History Page

post by KenM on Apr 25

“History” does NOT display in Web-Based App. It DOES show in the mobile App. Is this common? Is there a Fix?

51 views

post by davehu on May 12

I traded messages with Rachio support on this a few weeks ago. Essentially they said they are no longer supporting the web app. I let them know this is unacceptable that they expect everything to be done on a phone when I am sitting at my desk computer.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio detected an electrical fault in master valve or Zone
Tech Support
0 43 May 28
Low current on multiple valves
Tech Support
1 50 10d
This is my sixth time trying to update
Tech Support
0 50 Mar 23
Rachio 3, only red blinking on light 1
Tech Support
0 68 Aug 2025
Rachio valve hub cycling through all colors after offline over winter
Tech Support
0 32 27d