Help finding a new solenoid? - Lawn Nerds / Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance - Rachio Community

Help finding a new solenoid?

post by jrnichols on Apr 10, 2024

I know I can order them from many online retailers, that’s not the problem. I’m just not sure how compatible a replacement will be. I am unsure of exactly what model valve this is and exactly which replacement part will work. My web searches have been fruitless, and I don’t even see this particular valve in stores here anymore.

Help? Thanks!

edit: photo is below, not sure if it’s showing up or if you have to click.

post by tmcgahey on Apr 10, 2024

I believe that and of the new 8 bolt top (not jar top) Orbit valve parts will work in the old Watermaster. The design hasn’t changed much at all over the years…

Orbit Anti-Siphon Valve

post by DAC on Apr 21, 2024

Home Depot has replacements on the shelf. Take the old one in and have a look. As long as the voltage is the same and you understand whether you need the “latching” type (used in battery powered systems) which HD probably doesn’t stock you’ll be good.