Heat Wave - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Heat Wave

post by Azbidr on Jun 18, 2025

Azbidr
Jun 2025

I’m really curious that Rachio is offering a heat wave adjustment on their software, which is kind of important for us people who live in the desert southwest. However, what’s up with them charging an extra fee for this? This should be an update that keeps them competitive with other brands, not a premium that needs to be bought! Shame on your Rachio!

115 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Flex Daily calculates 13.5x more water than what I know works in “timer” mode 6 108 16d
Drawings zones in the iOS and iPadOS apps is badly broken 0 18 1d
Creating a schedule whose watering day is dependent on another schedule 0 79 Oct 2025
High bill 1 57 Jun 16
My hose-valve leaked inside & now I just get 1 yellow flash 0 50 Sep 2025