Heat/Cool Wave Premium Feature - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community
Heat/Cool Wave Premium Feature
post by Chevyhater06 on Apr 3, 2025
Purchased the premium feature today for Heat/Cool Waves. I see it only strictly mentioned “coming soon” on the website but I can’t find any documentation on how it works or recommended settings. Any one know how to set this up?
post by ady624 on Apr 4, 2025
Take my
How do I get a heat wave to come?
post by tmcgahey on Apr 4, 2025
Screw you! I’ll send you some in June…from AZ with love.
post by ady624 on Apr 4, 2025
Am I crazy for setting the “heat wave” at 90°F for two days?! That sounds like a heat wave to me. Meanwhile you’re out here talking illegal 120°F Arizona stuff.
post by tmcgahey on Apr 5, 2025
One man’s heat wave is another man’s beautiful spring day.
post by ady624 on Apr 5, 2025
I get my heat waves off of ebay…
post by birddog on Apr 5, 2025
Seems like this should be part of their software core programming.
post by Chevyhater06 on Apr 6, 2025
Ironically, they sent me a email the next day saying I get to get it free since my controller is a Pro version. Then refused to give me a refund for the same purchase they solicited from me like 12 hours earlier.