Having Trouble with Valve Events - Smart Home & API - Rachio Community

Having Trouble with Valve Events

post by JohnWJ9 on Jan 24

I noticed quite by surprise that the valve webhooks had been added. Just not paying attention.

I’ve been adding these to my monitor implementation, and have apparently managed to subscribe them correctly, but my process of unsubscribing them is failing, leaving me with a pile of 10 registered events. My unsubscription requests return a 404. I decided to try to do a deleteAllWebhooks to do a cleanup, but both it and listWebhooks seem to be failing because I’m not using the correct resource_id.program_id - I assumed this was my externalId, but it’s not. I cannot locate the UUID it’s looking for. I’ve provided my API token from the app (and been using it repeatedly), but I still get a 404 back when it’s my program_id.

Just a bit stumped.

49 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
API Help - No Rachio devices found in account
Smart Home & API
3 152 Dec 2025
Series 3 and Crestron Custom
Smart Home & API
0 62 Aug 2025
Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only?
Schedules & Zones
0 56 Sep 2025
Rainbird Merger and future of Rachio API?
API
3 315 Oct 2025
API Schedule Duration doesn’t match UI/App
API
0 79 Aug 2025