Grow in schedule and rain skip - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Grow in schedule and rain skip

post by Glen_Cove_5511 on Mar 12

I’m currently running a grow in schedule for spring overseeding. Yesterday we had over an inch of rain and my schedule ran this morning even though I have rain skip set for .25” and the weather station on my property is properly configured as the weather station to use. Why would this happen?

62 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Flex Daily calculates 13.5x more water than what I know works in “timer” mode
Schedules & Zones
6 104 16d
Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only?
Schedules & Zones
0 54 Sep 2025
Changing existing schedule
Schedules & Zones
0 70 Sep 2025
No schedule found
Schedules & Zones
3 65 Sep 2025
Please provide a local API to irrigation controller
Product Suggestions
0 70 Mar 20