Gen 3 wifi setup - Troubleshooting / Wi-Fi - Rachio Community

Gen 3 wifi setup

post by Ruckum on Apr 20, 2021

So I, like many of you, have had the Wifi setup issue. After spending hours trying so many different things, I finally learned about the iOS 14 incompatibility here.

I got my iPad out (which luckily was not updated to the new iOS) and configured it in minutes! And I can now control it from my iPhone.

Coulda saved a lot of time if this was was mentioned during the setup process.

506 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Hose Valve Hub WiFi
Wi-Fi
1 104 Oct 2025
Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender
Wi-Fi
2 193 Dec 2025
Hose timer will not shut off
Troubleshooting
1 83 Aug 2025
Trying something new for our backyard refresh…need input
Flex Daily
7 130 Oct 2025
Cycle & Soak with Watering Restrictions
Schedules & Zones
1 95 Jun 7