Gen 3 wifi setup - Troubleshooting / Wi-Fi - Rachio Community

Gen 3 wifi setup

post by Ruckum on Apr 20, 2021

So I, like many of you, have had the Wifi setup issue. After spending hours trying so many different things, I finally learned about the iOS 14 incompatibility here.

I got my iPad out (which luckily was not updated to the new iOS) and configured it in minutes! And I can now control it from my iPhone.

Coulda saved a lot of time if this was was mentioned during the setup process.

507 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Hose Valve Hub WiFi
Wi-Fi
1 104 Oct 2025
Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender
Wi-Fi
2 193 Dec 2025
Smart timer leaks with long faucet threads
Troubleshooting
1 45 Apr 14
Master valve using motor operated valve
Tech Support
1 30 May 1
Rachio3 periodically goes offline with LEDs dark and unresponive
Troubleshooting
3 76 May 15