Garden (on emitters) Which Schedule Type? - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community

Garden (on emitters) Which Schedule Type?

post by Flyou on Jul 13, 2022

Which schedule works best with gardens? They are all on emitters.

They’re mainly a mix of annual and perineal flowers. I currently have them dialed in with the best correlation coefficient I think I can get. Thus I am using flex daily. But I have always wondered if that’s the best.

Thanks!

360 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
IOS App - Bad?
Create & Edit Schedules
7 94 28d
Geo Drops
Product Suggestions
3 101 Feb 14
We need the Calendar Tap on Rachio Hose Timers
Product Suggestions
0 33 Feb 27
Trying something new for our backyard refresh…need input
Flex Daily
7 130 Oct 2025
Completely Lost need some quidance
Schedules & Zones
3 82 May 19