Flo by Moen - Getting Started / Wireless Flow Meter - Rachio Community
Flo by Moen
post by RAG on Jun 25, 2019
Any plans to support Flo by Moen as a flow meter?
https://meetflo.com/
post by franz on Jun 26, 2019
Not at this time.
post by jclewis00 on Apr 28, 2020
I’m a new racho3 customer and I also have a flo by moen.
I’d like to add a vote to the interested parties if you track such things…
post by SouthLyon on Aug 10, 2020
How about a way to tell Rachio the measured gallons per minute for each zone? Under advanced settings, that is. That way we can at least use the data we have.
post by RAG on Sep 13, 2020
Still interested
post by uncsetec1 on Aug 19, 2021
Great suggestions. As a customer of both Rachio and Flo by Moen, I second these.
post by joylove on Mar 28, 2022
+1 Although I hear there’s no API for the Flo for Rachio to use.
post by joylove on Jul 15, 2022
I stand corrected. With HomeAssistant and Homebridge I can access the Flo, including the flow meter, pressure sensor, temperature sensor.