Flex allowed continued 0% - Schedules & Zones / Flex Daily - Rachio Community

Flex allowed continued 0%

post by paulamccullough89 on Aug 23, 2023

Ive had my system for years and flex has worked fine until this yesr. I set the weather source to the new network this year. At first it seemed fine but then I realized it was not watering at all. I switched to a local station that I’ve used in other years but for some reason it is allowing zones to remain at 0% for days on end. I have not changed the zone settings.

post by tmcgahey on Aug 25, 2023

Are you sure you didn’t inadvertently disable that schedule, or remove this zone from the schedule?

Can you look at your calendar and see if it shows upcoming waterings?

post by paulamccullough89 on Sep 4, 2023

Yes, I’m sure. I’ve been using thia for about 8 years. This is the first time ive seen this happen.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Scheduling Bug for end before schedules 2 92 Sep 2025
Heat Boost Not Updating 6 205 Aug 2025
Two zones configured the same, but getting different water times 2 150 Aug 2025
Scheduling during Heat 0 85 Jul 2025
Trying something new for our backyard refresh…need input 7 130 Oct 2025